Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Swallow A Banana Whole Experiencing Wisdom Tooth Pain A Month After Extraction?

Experiencing wisdom tooth pain a month after extraction? - how to swallow a banana whole

So I had removed my left lower molar, a little over a month and was pretty well healed after the first week. Just yesterday I was doing some kind of pressure and dull pain, when I open my mouth too much, or when I swallow. A few days ago I ate a whole) bag of banana chips (crisps mm and I thought it might contribute to the pain I feel now.

Could an infection? Or something else?

1 comment:

grandpa walleye said...

After a month I can doubt the wisdom tooth is infected. You can, however, some packaged foods in the back of the last tooth in the mouth and that might have some symptoms that you describe cause. Home vigorously rinse warm saline solution every 2 hours. If not better in a few days you would have seen. I think there is nothing to worry yet. Good luck.

Post a Comment